• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Banded Shrimp

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I'm waiting for a couple of fish pairs to become available on KPaquatics and thought about adding banded shrimps to my DT- they offer a mated pair ( I'm such a romantic lol )- any problems with them- fish/ coral or rock/substrate- the only glue in my tank are on the frags ( but not to rock ) I move things around too much lol

eholceker

NJRC Member
I'm waiting for a couple of fish pairs to become available on KPaquatics and thought about adding banded shrimps to my DT- they offer a mated pair ( I'm such a romantic lol )- any problems with them- fish/ coral or rock/substrate- the only glue in my tank are on the frags ( but not to rock ) I move things around too much lol

They can get pretty aggressive.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I also have one that is looking for a home see @nikkit’s dbtc thread