• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Beginner sps

Salted

NJRC Member
Anyone by me (Denville) have any small frags of easy sps they’d want to sell cheap or free? I recently upgraded my light through a very generous deal from @brokereefer and I’d like to try a couple sticks. Only interested in sticks, plating doesn’t appeal to me. Tia.

Salted

NJRC Member
That'd be nice Eric. The zoas I got from you are doing well. Lets see about a time to meet up. I'm free all day on Mondays and Tuesdays. Any way that that would work for you? @erics210 wants some cheato some we have to figure out when to meet, I know you're out his way.

I’m very close to him you may pass around 4 or 5 minutes away from my house in your way to Eric.. just let me know when you coming .. I’m usually home by 4:00 to 5:00 some days at 3:00 so let me know when you’re coming we’ll make it work brother

I do not think I am close to you, but I have montis and some digi I will be bringing to MarcC’s meeting in July.

Salted

NJRC Member
I do not think I am close to you, but I have montis and some digi I will be bringing to MarcC’s meeting in July.
Thank you but yes you are far from me. Unfortunately I won’t be making it to marks. I’ve had a couple local offers so I’m good though.

Salted

NJRC Member
I have three different birdsnest frags in long valley if that’s not too far.
Thank you yes I could make it you. Pm me when a good time to come by might be, I do work Saturdays til 3:30 and have a wedding this Sunday afternoon.