• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Best place near Middletown to get Tropic Marin salt?

Just moved to Port Monmouth, looking for a place to get Tropic Marin salt mix instead of paying shipping.

Thanks!

Petsmart doesn't carry Tropic Marin salt your best bet would be Trop on 35 in eatentown, but they are over priced on it. You could also try the place Mike mentioned on rt36 in airport plaza, ( forgot the name) they may order it for you.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It's not trop marin but I have 3 buckets of Reef Crystals on its way to my door for $116. Not a bad deal IMO from Dr. Fosters and Smith.

Good Luck

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
IME it is going to be cheaper to buy it from Fosters & Smith (they don't charge an upcharge on the freight) and pay the shipping than to buy it locally and pay the high cost of salt from an LFS.

We get TM from F&S.

There's a place in PA that's cheaper than online, but it is a haul to get to (and with the price of gas it probably wouldn't pay).

Thanks guys I usually get my IO from DF&S for my FOWLR but like to use TM in my nano... Maybe I'll stick with bigalsonline.com or DF&S pending who has the lower price or coupons online etc :)