• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Best Place(s) to order tank from online...?

I heard that glass cages is bad, so I don't know where else to turn. I'm just checking to compare prices to the LFS's in the area, and wanted to see what options were on the internet. So where are good place(s) to order from?

Thanks,
Steve

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Our newest sponsor is in Lakewood and the guys there seem really nice. It is a young start-up company, started by experienced builders, so I'm sure the quality is top notch.

They don't have their own forum up at this time, so you can either PM them or post in our Vendor forum (vendors can't post outside of the vendor forums to respond to product requests). Their username is CTCcustom. They can also be reached at sales@coasttocoastaquariums.com.

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
jimroth on here has a glass cages tank,I saw it and theres nothing wrong with the quality of the tank.Another nice thing is that you can get a stand and canopy for what ever tank dimension you come up with.He has a bulid thread you can see the tank.
I bought a sump from them for my 150 and it was very well built for the price.