• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

best prices for new tanks?

hi all.......
just finished my taxes and will have a few extra $ , i'm looking into a biger tank and was wondering who has the best prices for a complete set up.

i'm thinking of a r/r tank, stand , canopy with retro lights. or full hood . and have space for a 65 or 70 gal tank. 36 X 18 X 20-24 H

once the new tank is up and running i'll be selling my
20 gal setup ( tank , stand, heater, hob filter,hob skimmer, and p/c light)......this set up is great for a beginner of someone looking to set up a softie , zoa , or anenomy tank.

thanks in advance for the advise........al

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
both of our prime sponsors Aquatic Obsessions and In Living Color have pretty good prices on tanks and stands. Plus NJRC full members usually get additional discounts. Post a ? in their forum.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ditto....both of our prime sponsors Aquatic Obsessions and In Living Color are fully capable of putting together complete systems.
HTH