• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Black Clown Fish

So today is 30 days of copper treatment for the fish. Yesterday, one of them started hiding. I noticed the other two beat the crap outta him whenever he comes out. I'm gong to start running carbon and do a couple water changes tomorrow. Once I get the copper down to zero, I'd be happy to give him to anyone who can give him a good home. I'm worried these other two will bully him to death :(

I can give him a good home. Are you in Rockaway? I am in Hanover Township. Happy to throw you some fire cracker cloves if you are interested.

I can give him a good home. Are you in Rockaway? I am in Hanover Township. Happy to throw you some fire cracker cloves if you are interested.
So sorry. Just seeing this now. It was getting pretty bad so I actually ran out and got a 10g and moved him. He's pretty beat up but started eating again. Let me see how he does in here for a little while and i'll let you know. Thanks!

So sorry. Just seeing this now. It was getting pretty bad so I actually ran out and got a 10g and moved him. He's pretty beat up but started eating again. Let me see how he does in here for a little while and i'll let you know. Thanks!
Good luck hope he pulls through keep us posted

Glad to hear you are nursing him back and giving him a good home. That is what is important. Offer still stands if you want some firecracker cloves. Happy to donate a frag since I offered initially. Good Luck!

Thanks guys. Now I gotta figure out how to convince the wife to let me buy three lights instead of two next year so I can put one over this 10g and turn it into either an SPS or Bubble Tip tank :)