• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Blue Tort Acro frags

All I have at the moment are purple Stylo (a bunch) , a couple small green slimer frags, a bunch of different green polyp toadstool leathers or a small cluster of green center blasto merletti if you're interested in trading anything.

Can you please text me pics of the slimer and green toadstool? Already have both, but willing to consider adding more of it.

Bumping this up with an update. I have a fresh set of frags. All about 1”-2”. Cut 4 weeks ago. All are healed and starting to encrust. Color evened out and ready to go. Looking to trade for zoanthids, shrooms, other acros. Please let me know if interested, will gladly share more detailed pics upon request. Located in Clifton. I frequent travel down to Woodbridge. Feel free to text 732-259-9150IMG_1631.jpegIMG_1636.jpegIMG_1635.jpegIMG_1634.jpeg