• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Brazilian Golden Moray for trade or sale. 08086

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have my Brazilian Golden Moray. I haven't had any luck selling him. Looking for an offer. Or, I am setting up a mixed 40 breeder reef and need equipment. or cool livestock. Interested in things like a Vortech MP10 or MP20, a good skimmer for a 60+ gallon setup, controller, etc. As far as livestock. I plan on keeping lots of small or Nano sized livestock like various Blennies, Gobies, Borbonius Anthias, Flaming Prawn Goby, PomPom crabs, Anemone Shrimp & crabs, small amenones, etc.

Eel2.jpg

Eel3.jpg

Eel.jpg

Eel4.jpg

103_0287.jpg

Last Chance. The trap is in the tank. His next feeding is around wednesday. If noone is interested, I'm taking him to a LFS. This is the last thing I want to do, But I am left with no choice.

hey - could you post a price on this thread? thanks.

nevermind - I see you posted it on the other thread. $250. Going to lock this since you have two listings for the same thing. Unless you wanted to keep this open and lock the other? I guess we could wait til wed. I'm talking to myself here...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.