• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Breakdown - Dirt Cheap Corals

I am taking down my 72g bow front and setting up a new 120g. I am going to start from scratch (new fun project).

I will be selling all corals first, then live rock and tank to follow.

I am dumping corals at dirt cheap prices. I have large colonies of green, purple and orange digis, ponape birdsnest, neon green trumpets, neon green cap and some others. Small colonies will be $20, large frags for $10.

Live Rock will be $2 lb and very purple and also have some uncrusted corals on it.

Tank: 72g bowfront with stand in excellent condition. Comes with overflow kit and cover, and plumbing - $275

Located in Clifton, NJ.

i am not that far from clifton from my work location. If anyone want me to pickup something for them, let me know. all pickup need to be paid before I can pick it up or arrange the fund with me via pm. I 90% go to the meeting this month. Olivier

Also, just curious as to what size sump you have under there? I have a 72 bowfront too and am haunted by what I have under mine.