• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bundle of 16 Mixed 48" T5 Bulbs ATI, UVL, Geisman, IC, GE $75 East Windsor 08520

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m selling these as a package. I know most folks will want the ATIs or UVLs before the others, but I think it’s priced to make it worth your while! These are 48” 54w.

Two ATI Blue Plus (new)
Two ATI Purple Plus (new)
One ATI AquaBlue Special (used 2 months)
Three Geisman Actinic+ (used 1 month)
Two UVL Super Actinic (1 new, other used 1 week)
Three Icecap Deepwater, comparable to UVL 75/25 (never used)
One Icecap Actinic, comparable to UVL Super Actinic (used perhaps a couple of weeks)
One Icecap Reefcreast, comparable to UVL Aquasun (used perhaps a couple of weeks)
One GE Ecolux – Daylight (new)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

All for $75, picked up. No shipping, East Windsor (08520).

Tom

Tom If you do decide to sell seperate them I'd be interested in 4,since I only have a 4 bulb fixture.Or if anyone wants a few maybe we can combine our cash and split the bulbs...

I tried that already :( lol I wanted the

2 ATI Blues
Two ATI Purple Plus (new)
One ATI AquaBlue Special (used 2 months)

If you want the others maybe we can buy them and split them? :tickled_pink:

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Interesting. If I understand correctly, four ATI 48 inch bulbs are more than $75, even in a group buy.
if anyone of you really needs only four why would you not buy all for $75?

My $00.2 ...

Maybe thats what were workin on Sunny.Unless yr posting on here to buy them,but just to clarify,why would someone buy all the bulbs if only 4 are needed.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Tom,
I will take all the bulbs PM your number and I will call you for pickup.

Sunny, maybe all the styles or colors are not wanted by one person.

Mark

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Well, what I said did solve it - did it not :D. Good luck to all. My point was you still get what you want for the right price.
With T5 bulbs, it is always fun to play with colors. Who knows what combination you like ;)

Or maybe some people only have a 2 bulb fixture and wouldnt have a need for 16 bulbs,or maybe they may want to go leds in the future and dont want to waste the $$,OR...*smerks*

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Or maybe some people only have a 2 bulb fixture and wouldnt have a need for 16 bulbs,or maybe they may want to go leds in the future and dont want to waste the $$,OR...*smerks*

I can comment at this as well, but .... everyone has a different point of view and I respect that..

Status
Not open for further replies.