• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cabbage leather coral free

Hi,

I got a bunch of these corals a while back. After placing some cabbage leather on my DT and my in-laws' tank, I still have some left. Let me know if you want one. I may have 2 or 3 pieces left. I can probably frag the bigger piece into 2 if there is a lot of interest. The size of the smaller piece is about 2" x 2" with full expansion during the day. They are doing great on my DT, but not so much on my nano tank. I think I don't have adequate lighting on my nano for these corals. Pickup only in Union, NJ 07083 at nights or the weekend.

The only rule is that if my tank crashes, I hope you can provide me with a small piece. A free frag in exchange is good, but not required.

They look like these: http://www.seascapestudio.net/reference/cnidarian.php?id=15

Thanks!