• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Calling all ACjr users.

I'm having a problem with my feed cycle. It won't shut my pumps down when I'm asking it to.

I have this for the program.

If feedA 005 then Pmp 1 off
If feedA 005 then pmp 2 off

but niether pump is turning off. What am I doing wrong here?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I can't remember what the command is exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's different then that...If no one else chimes in, I will post mine when i get home from work.

I thought the AC wanted the pump designations to be PM1 and PM2

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NapoliNewJersey said:
I'm having a problem with my feed cycle. It won't shut my pumps down when I'm asking it to.

I have this for the program.

If feedA 005 then Pmp 1 off
If feedA 005 then pmp 2 off

but niether pump is turning off. What am I doing wrong here?

You have 2 problems here.

1. Timer names are 3 characters, So there can't be a PMP1 and PMP2. What did you call them in timers names. Mine are PM1 and PM2

2. You are telling the AC jr here that you want the PMP 1 and 2 to stay off 5 minutes after the feed cycle is over. The amount of time to stay off isn't specified here, it is a single fixed time (defaults to five minutes which can be changed in other places). I want my pumps off while feeding, then 1 back on when its done and the 2nd one five minutes later, so here is my code

If feedA 000 then PM1 OFF
If feedA 005 then PM2 OFF

ReefDrumz said:
I can't remember what the command is exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's different then that...If no one else chimes in, I will post mine when i get home from work.

I thought the AC wanted the pump designations to be PM1 and PM2

You're right, it is PM1 and PM2 .. it doesn't even fit what I wrote.

pgordemer said:
You are telling the AC jr here that you want the PMP 1 and 1 to go off 5 minutes AFTER you hit the feed switch. The amount of time to stay off isn't specified here, it is ansingle fixed time (defaults to five minutes which can be changed in other places)

Change 0005 to 000

Thanks I'll give this a try.

Thanks for the fast responses guys.

My power heads would not go off at all until I used an extention cord on them. Something about the voltage being too low.