• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cheato Experiment

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Anyone looking for a small amount of chaeto- amount that would fit in a normal envelope? When I bought mine ( half cup ) it came in an envelope in wet newspaper, most of it turned gray, but I did get enough to seed my sump- just pm me- I'll pay postage mine may have pods but nothing else
Chris

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I can mail this in a regular envelope today. It's packed with water retaining crystals- you'll just have to rinse it, or I can send without the crystals and with wet paper towel. Just need your address
Chris

Attachments

• P5280095.JPG
    P5280095.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
D

Deleted member 27248

I’ve been shipping macro in some water 4-5 days with no issues.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
How ever you want to send is find with me.
I'll send with gel- I think it will act like bubble wrap- I forgot that Monday is a holiday- if I mail it today you won't get until Tuesday- If I mail it on Tuesday- you may get it Thursday- but you never know with the way the mail has been going this past year

eli smoke

NJRC Member
This must have gotten lost because it just showed up. Cheato was still plenty green so I threw it in there and we will see what happens. This turned into a real experiment on how long it will live.
thanks.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
This must have gotten lost because it just showed up. Cheato was still plenty green so I threw it in there and we will see what happens. This turned into a real experiment on how long it will live.
thanks.
Unbelievable. I don't even remember when I mailed it. I don't even get any mail lately- it's all getting forwarded to my son in Boston- same last name- his middle name is my first- doesn't make any sense to me at all