• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Choco chip star needs new home

I have a small chocolate chip star that I got a while ago and kept in my reef tank. Up until now it was obedient but it just started feasting on my LPS and polyps. I have no way to stop it and think that it would be better off in someone elses tank (not reef). The tank should be established and have no predators. I am in West Windsor 08550. PM me if interested.

I have a small chocolate chip star that I got a while ago and kept in my reef tank. Up until now it was obedient but it just started feasting on my LPS and polyps. I have no way to stop it and think that it would be better off in someone elses tank (not reef). The tank should be established and have no predators. I am in West Windsor 08550. PM me if interested.
If your looking to just get rid of him I'll take him but he is going to be fed to my harliquin shrimp...

I am sorry but I cant agree to that. I guess I will just take him to the LFS for trade-in.

not to shatter your expectations, but the LFS will just sell the star to whoever wants it, even if that person is going to feed the star to their shrimp, or stick it in a tank that hasn't cycled, who knows. if you insist on ensuring a home for it - you're better off trying to find someone with a FOWLR.