• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

cleaning out the closet (West Caldwell)

I have an assortment of skimmers and pumps to part with. Make me a reasonable offer on these items and they're yours. I can e-mail pictures upon request.
Dolphin Ampmaster 3000--with the newer seals didn't leak when I used it last 2 years ago.

JDM technologies beckitt skimmer--25" high, 6"acrylic diameter with older version Gen X mak 4 pump. I used this skimmer for 3 years and loved it.

Large 48" beckitt skimmer, not sure of the manufacturer, I only used it about 3 weeks before I had to break the tank down. Also comes with a Gen X Mak-4 pump. Pump powers the skimmer but would work better with a bigger pump.

Remora Pro skimmer with with filter box

small beckitt skimmer 19" high 4" diameter

drilled 55 gal sump with baffles and 1 1/2" bulkhead

Re: cleaning out the closet

Forgot to mention that the 48" skimmer comes with most of the plumbing and a large collection cup with a ball mechanisim that shuts when full.

That's cool. Your the first fellow reefer I've met in town. I'm on the Roseland border and a few years ago I met another reefer who was right across the street from me in Roseland on NJ Reefers.

I'm down by the gardens near kings. Yeah not too many reefers in this area compared to the south and central.

Derek (dxsor) is from WC also, it's rare to find anyone in this area that's into reefs that aren't 30 minutes or more away.