• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Copperband butterfly fish

I am looking for this fish now because I can introduce it this weekend as the remaining of livestock it’s in the basement my thinking is to put it up first before the Yellow tang it’s up and bossy

Attachments

• F3BF1B3F-C3FC-4AC4-B08A-ED75E10B6B88.jpeg
    F3BF1B3F-C3FC-4AC4-B08A-ED75E10B6B88.jpeg
    949.1 KB · Views: 12
I was at iconic today but he could only order one that probably will take 2 weeks to arrive!! If anyone see one small please let me know
Thanks in advance

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Call will at “aquatic obsession” he usually has healthy copper band.
the two I have now I got from absolutely fish on rt46. They held the copper band until it was eating on its own.

erics210

NJRC Member
I am looking for this fish now because I can introduce it this weekend as the remaining of livestock it’s in the basement my thinking is to put it up first before the Yellow tang it’s up and bossy
You upgrading???

Why is everything in the basement?

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Did you QT those?
No I don’t believe copper band fish do well in quarantine.
I just put them in a separate tank and got him use to my food.
I made sure he was eating aggressively. I have very large tangs in my tanks. The tangs are like sharks they eat everything that touches the water.