• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coral Beauty and Flame Angel

Thanks Guys,

I'll be doing the "fun" stuff this monday. I'll probably be in and out of Aquatic Obsessions and also I can give the both of you my adress so you can stop by or follow me from AqOb. Either way I could use your help with plumbing and just arranging rock the correct way. Also if anyone has expierience with an Aquacontroller jr... it's probably easy but it looks complicated.

Treadingwater said:
Monday after work is good for me. I usually get to AO around 4pm, but give me your address just in case your not there at that time.

haha ... not there at that time. Jack look who your saying that to. You can almost set your watch to it.

Either way my address is

90 South Cliff Road
Colonia, New Jersey 07067

From St. George Ave coming from AO make a left on Chain o Hills Road (at subworks)
Go all the way down past the light at New Dover Road and I'm the 3rd left.

And the cellphone is 908-227-8807

Subliminal

NJRC Member
I'd say you're good too, Mike. I know those rocks you got from me are pretty much cured, and those snails are some hearty little fellas.

I have a pygmy and a flame in my tank. Pygmy was in there first for a month and then a flame was added. No issues with agrression or nipping corals. Seem to be getting along just fine.

I'll go against the common "wisdom" and say that most of the pygmies will get a long pretty well as long as they don't have the same coloration which most don't.

Carlo

Carlo said:
I'll go against the common "wisdom" and say that most of the pygmies will get a long pretty well as long as they don't have the same coloration which most don't.

Carlo

I think we commoners agree with you Carlo as long as the tank is large enough, there is enough rock for grazing and hiding, and the fish are introduced together.

The more you stray from those conditions, the less likely you are to be successful. Although success is always a possibility.