• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Corals, Nems, liverock and more!!!!!!!!

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Hey guys so moving is a pain in the butt and it looks like I’m scraping my old build and staring new. Soo what does that mean for you.

Well simple really I need some equipment I don’t have much money due I’m painting doing all the house work myself so besides working full time reefing and moonlighting at the new place to finish I’m pooped

What I’m looking for still

A skimmer that will fit it a 12in chamber
Controllable Wavemaker or gyre
300w Heater
Ato

What I’m trading is the corals in my display, frag and mini tank as well as Nems rocks and some fish I want theme to go to a happy home let me hook you up and take that unwanted equipment collection dust.

I’m only free two days of week But we can work something out. Don’t let these corlas pass you by.

Torches, hammers , frogspawn, sps , I have lots to trade. Help a fellow reefer out. Love you all stay safe. Thanks for looking at my post

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Moving does suck. Tearing down and starting over is sometimes the better choice.
With so much going on trying to keep corals alive while you move is too much.
good luck