• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coronavirus Already Threatening Supply of Aquarium Goods

Humblefish

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Might not be able to get Chloroquine for much longer either!

see below.

also president stated tonight that goods will continue to come in. so the question is, is the actual company in china, that produces whatever it is that you want to buy, closed down in some way.

Hi xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for your contact. Please don't worry, we are good in China, our xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx are just on the way to amazon's warehouse. We have chose the fast delivery, but, it still need some time to arrive because they need more time to inspect, disinfect and sterilize.

According to our estimation, some inventory will be arrived at the fist week of April. I will inform you when we have stock.

Thank you again for your support. Have a good night.

Regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
that's why I'm still 750xxlLESS :(

What!!! I just remembered ACC saying it would arrive late Feb

I called Innovative Marine on Friday asking when their tanks would be in stock. They are waiting on glass. I could pay in full and have my name on a waiting list. He felt they would have the first tanks rolling out in June. Don't trust paying $2000 in full on a tank.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
What!!! I just remembered ACC saying it would arrive late Feb

I called Innovative Marine on Friday asking when their tanks would be in stock. They are waiting on glass. I could pay in full and have my name on a waiting list. He felt they would have the first tanks rolling out in June. Don't trust paying $2000 in full on a tank.

If you’ve committed to spending that much, you should reach out to coast to coast in Toms River. They make beautiful tanks.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
@DELxCMB can you pm me and lmk what is going on with the tank ?
I know that there has been construction concerns etc. but like mark c said. It’s kind of getting crazy.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
How does one know if they got the newer designed stand? I am wary of buying a Red Sea not knowing.
the new tank has a dual direction overflow, and the new stand comes with the support brace.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
You won that tank over 6 months ago and they were displaying the tanks for sale.
Does that mean if you went into the store to buy with cash it would be over a 6 month wait?

♂️♂️♂️

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
If you’ve committed to spending that much, you should reach out to coast to coast in Toms River. They make beautiful tanks.

thanks for the info @DangerDave! I much appreciated the info. I contacted CTC for a price quote yesterday for a 75g (48x18): Euro brace, glass ext overflow with bean animal, (2) 3/4 returns and NO stand....$1950
Innovative 100g (48x23) glass ext overflow with bean animal, (2) 3/4 returns with stand $1999.

I will keep an eye on IM if things move along faster. If not then I'll need to build a stand for CTC