• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

couple great starter chalice frags *** pohatcong nj 08865

I have 2 large frags of each chalice , moon beams and moon bats both P.E.A. pieces
I also have 2 nice pieces of pink rim blue monster scroll that you can have for free if you take a frag of the M.B.'s posted above.. moon beams & moon bats frags are $25 ea.. All are great starter chalices that grow quite fast and under the right lighting and water conditions will color up nicely..

pics of all chalices posted are on P.E.A's site
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=2

also have a 3 eye frag of miami hurricane if anyone is interested...

I am located in pohatcong nj 08865

Hi redfishbluefish , you want pics of the actual frags or mother colony ?

Only One Of Each Chalice Frags Left... 3 Eye Miami Hurricane is Sold , I may have a 1 eye frag still available if I dont hear back from the person who was interested in it..

wobbegong said:
Hi redfishbluefish , you want pics of the actual frags or mother colony ?

Only One Of Each Chalice Frags Left... 3 Eye Miami Hurricane is Sold , I may have a 1 eye frag still available if I dont hear back from the person who was interested in it..

one of each chalice frag still available moon beams and moon bats also the one eye frag of miami hurricane is still available and is actually a two eye frag..

I have two big frags of blue and purple millepora $10ea one frag of red ink selago $15 and one frag of macna unknown $15 as well...

MIAMI HURRICANE
miamihurricane.jpg

RED INK SELAGO
040-1.jpg

MACNA UNKNOWN
007-5.jpg