• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Custom 37.5 gal acrylic nano FS/FT (Wrightsown)

Have decided with the new year to cut back to just one tank so am looking to sell or trade my custom nano tank.

37.5 gal acrylic nano tank (dimensions are 36"long by 16w by 15h) Tank has a built in overflow on back and is drilled and hard plumbed with a closed loop.

Matching acrylic 3 chamber sump and custom black stand.

Return pump is a mag 9.5 and the closed loop is powered by a panworld pump (approx 1100gph)I believe

Setup has a ASM mini G skimmer and a Current 4 bulb t-5 fixture with built in moonlights and timers on the back plus has 4 Giesemann bulbs (will have to check exactly which ones they are)

Will also throw in an acrylic magfloat and a Reefkeeper II that I have sitting around. It has the temp probe and the serial cable. I've never used it myself but have plugged it in and everything seems in working order.

$650 takes the entire setup. Trades considered for a 92corner reef ready tank stand and light or equivalent Tank is currently set up and running so will need a few days to rip it apart.

Will consider parting the rest of the system out if the tank/stand/sump/and 2 pumps are sold first

Part out prices will be as follows.
Tank stand sump and mag9 and pan pump (everything is hard plumbed so parting this out is NOT an option) $400

Current Sundial model #1152 36" T5HO 4x39watt with 4 moonlights and 2-Rotary built in timers $200

Asm Mini G (new style with pump in base of skimmer instead of on the side) $75

Reefkeeper II with temp probe and serial cable and manual $50

NO PARTING OUT UNLESS THE TANK SELLS.

Pics from before I set it up

p1932271.jpg

p1932272.jpg

p1932273.jpg

p1932274.jpg

p1932253.jpg

p1932262.jpg

p1932254.jpg

p1932256.jpg

p1932264.jpg

p1932257.jpg

Pic was tank set up by previous owner...will upload a few pics of it now after I get home this evening.

Local pickup in Wrightstown NJ 08562

I like how in one line you say you are trying to cut back on tanks and the next you say you will trade for a 92 gallon tank. Denial is the first step! Good luck with the sale

Price drop to $550

Still looking for a possible swap if any are out there.

Pics of it set up now

p1952856.jpg

p1952857.jpg

Tank needs a cleaning but is in great condition

Sorry its not a reefkeeper its an aquacontroller II and its pending. I screwed up the name

mag 9.5 is hard plumbed into the sump return and is not for sale separately (see image #3)....It comes with the tank/sump