• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cyphastrea, Favoties and Zoa for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently did a WWC live sale and bought a mystery sps frag box. Got a few that I am willing / want to trade. I am actually not perfectly sure of the name. I went through the live sale and tried to identify them based on what I have...but really tough to be perfect given coloration and variations. As such, please dont hold me to this because I might be a little off. I am copying pictures from the live sale as my tank pictures always turn out too blue to be useful. Not looking for much. Red Monti Cap Frag, Rainbow Stylo, Frogspawn head or even a pink Birdsnest. Just something that I dont have. Live in the Marlton area. Hit me up if you are local.

BlingBling Cyhpastrea (dark purple..but the polyps are a little whiter..not sure if me or the picture)
Red Rim Favoties (the one i have, the green is a little darker...so not perfectly sure)
Pandora Zoas (i am 100% sure on this one)

1628967960515.png1628968263520.png
1628968459099.png

Status
Not open for further replies.