• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dendro frags $25

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
$25 Dendro frags. 2 to 3 heads per frag. Most vendors sell them for $30 per head but not here. I'll get some pics up later today.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Some pics

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 69
Could you bring one with you? I can meet up with you. The one in the first pic all the way to the left is really nice I would like to have that one

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
I can definitely bring one to the swap BUT since I'm an NJRC sponsor and I didn't purchase a table I don't want to step on anyone's toes or break any rules. So if someone from the board can chime in if that's ok otherwise we can work something out.

I can definitely bring one to the swap BUT since I'm an NJRC sponsor and I didn't purchase a table I don't want to step on anyone's toes or break any rules. So if someone from the board can chime in if that's ok otherwise we can work something out.

I believe they were setting a room up for Njrc members to do their swaps. But not sure.

How do I get these are you a store front a private house can you send me a pm with some info would really like some of these
thanks in advance

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
How do I get these are you a store front a private house can you send me a pm with some info would really like some of these
thanks in advance

I run the business out of my house in Jackson. Feel free to shoot me a txt at 973-723-9917. I should be around all weekend.