• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Did I burn it

I have a very nice looking encrusted I believe it’s a Fava anyway are used to have it up high on my rock with the hopes that it would just start to cover the rock but the past three days I noticed a couple of white areas along the edges and was wondering if I had it up to high and the light was burning it I’ve had it 3 1/2 maybe four weeks and last night I took it off the rock and put it down on the bottom of the tank until I figure out where I should put itC7614D49-4257-488B-9FBF-3C961374DF7A.jpeg

Attachments

• 83644857-D911-4200-A243-2FF12D35EF19.jpeg
    83644857-D911-4200-A243-2FF12D35EF19.jpeg
    741.1 KB · Views: 0
I have a very nice looking encrusted I believe it’s a Fava anyway are used to have it up high on my rock with the hopes that it would just start to cover the rock but the past three days I noticed a couple of white areas along the edges and was wondering if I had it up to high and the light was burning it I’ve had it 3 1/2 maybe four weeks and last night I took it off the rock and put it down on the bottom of the tank until I figure out where I should put itView attachment 28225
I've bleached favias way worse before and had them come back so it is possible , just keep it in lower light / shade like you said your doing now, Good luck man