• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dogs.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Gil, what kind of dog is that? Too cute. Love the costume, though he looks slightly less than enamoured with it!

Ok ok, I have to admit that the costume pic is slightly less than genuine. I just had to post it cuz it always gets a reaction. 8)

Phyl, he's a Brussels Griffon. A bit hefty for his breed though, but that's just more for us to love. heh heh.

I didn't think it was legal to own an Ewok.

gil716 said:
012704067.jpg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I thought our dogs look ridiculous in costumes...but that takes the cake!! Too Funny!

GregW said:
I didn't think it was legal to own an Ewok.

lol, we get this all the time. On three separate occasions while driving with Charlie in the front seat, kids would scream out "Ewok!!!". That or Chewbacca. I'm just glad he can put a smile on peoples faces.

Our 3 boy after a long day of play.
St Bernard/Mix Mclaren 120lbs, Newfoundland Magnus 200lbs, Golden Baure 70lbs

Attachments

• Practice_056.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 77
demon16v said:
Our 3 boy after a long day of play.
St Bernard/Mix Mclaren 120lbs, Newfoundland Magnus 200lbs, Golden Baure 70lbs

Maybe we can have our dogs meet for a play date. My dogs needs a big dog to play with. He has so much energy and I feel bad that he does not have a buddy to play with.

You're in somerset right?
There's a dog park off of amwell.
If you ever want to have a dog meetup let Brian and I know! There's usually a lot of big dog there running like crazy!

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Colonial Park has a great dog park. I think that's the one you're refering to.

You guys make it there, lemme know and I'll meet up with ya too. We can chat fish while the dogs frollic. ;)