• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dosing

I am currently looking to upgrade to dosing pumps. I currently have a apex system but don’t really like the reviews with there dosing equipment. Can anyone suggest a quality dosing pump? Also any suggestions on additives?

Thank you

eholceker

NJRC Member
I am currently looking to upgrade to dosing pumps. I currently have a apex system but don’t really like the reviews with there dosing equipment. Can anyone suggest a quality dosing pump? Also any suggestions on additives?

Thank you

If you have an apex I wouldn't use anything other than dos pumps.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
GHL and Kamoer dosers are both pretty good.

DOS are convenient, I have one but their quality lacks in a lot of areas.

john90009

NJRC Member
Ages ago and I mean over 10 years, back when I had my 75, I bought a cheap bubble magus dosing pump. You clearly get why you pay for, but this thing proved it wrong. I still have the same unit and it only has had two years of being completely offline. Has pumped about 35 mls and up for over ten years..... can’t beat it. I think they have raised the price since when it was first released, and changes the color of the casing.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have alwYs used, and still use once in a while thr eshoppes dual doser. easy to setup and never failed

I used a DOS for dosing for years before I switch to a calcium reactor. It worked very well and was accurate. When I started using it for automatic water changes is when they started to break. I used to dose esv bionic