• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ex-President Sale - Everything 100% off (aka free!) - Jackson 08527

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Some of you old times may remember Phyl and I. She was one of the first presidents of the club. I was the president a few years later. We got out of the hobby after we hosted MACNA and are now moving out of state. We came across some old things that may or may not be of value to anyone but we thought we‘d offer them up to whoever wants them. Here is what we have:
  • Water General RODI unit, relatively new with some spare filters
  • 5 drum casters (round , wheeled carts good for moving 55 gal drums)
  • Brand new trickle filter (could probably be used as a sump)
  • Kalk Reactor (used, dirty, but probably still works - may need maxi jet pump which I happen to have below!)
  • 25 watt UV light (Was used for pond)
  • Assorted T5 and VHO light bulbs
  • 4 Aqualifter air pumps (new)
  • Maxi jet 1200 (new)
  • Coral life 500gal calcium reactor (used, I think)
  • Ice Cap 250w MH ballast and Mogul Base (new)
  • Two 5 gallon jugs with handle and pour spout
  • 55 gallon drum good for storing salt water or rodi water.
  • crappy 10 gallon tank
  • Less crappy 50 gal (I think) tank.
I’m not on this site often and probably won’t respond to any posts. Please text me at 732-904-0009 if you are interested in any or all of this stuff.

Current Officers - I will gladly donate this to the club if you’d like it for future raffles.

Here is the big thing: there is a dumpster in my yard and I am leaving Sunday. Whatever is left here on Saturday is getting pitched.

Last edited:

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, blast from the past. John, I sent you a text. The club meeting you had at your house will always be remember....I've got to believe the largest attendance ever. Gosh, I'm starting to sound like Trump....millions were there! :oops:

Best of luck to you and Phyl on your new venture.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, blast from the past. John, I sent you a text. The club meeting you had at your house will always be remember....I've got to believe the largest attendance ever. Gosh, I'm starting to sound like Trump....millions were there! :oops:

Best of luck to you and Phyl on your new venture.
Good to hear from you, Paul! Yes, those were some seriously kicking parties… I mean meetings! Yeungling stock had to be at an all time high!

I got your text and just replied.

see ya soon!