• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Extended Frag Swap Pricing

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
For all our friends that couldn't make it out to the NJRC swap I'm going to extend the swap pricing till 6/23 so don't miss out

$10 frags or 3 for $25 (really nice zoas, duncans, hairy mushrooms, rhodactis mushrooms, etc....)

$30 Ultra frags or 3 for $75 (crazy chalices, rainbow montis, rainbow yumas, super bright favias, just to name a few)

$100 ANY scoly (Some real nice bleeding apples left)

Was definately nice finally meeting you. The chalice i picked up at the swap is doing fantastic. When i get back from my trip i will definately be stopping by. Great corals here folks. Make sure to check em out.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Was definately nice finally meeting you. The chalice i picked up at the swap is doing fantastic. When i get back from my trip i will definately be stopping by. Great corals here folks. Make sure to check em out.

Thanks for the kind words Austyn. Great meeting you as well.