• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Extreme Corals sale

GregW said:
All corals are 40% off between now and Tuesday and you can also get $25 off if you sign up for their mailing list. I've never bought anything from them before but i know Keith has had good experiences with them:
http://www.njreefers.org/forums/index.php/topic,2528.0.html

Yes I have ordered from them before and they are EXCELLENT to deal with! Awesome packing job; triple bags on everything, heat packs, etc. They always do free shipping on orders over $150.00, which I thinnk is great considering the packing job they do.

These are some of the pieces I got from them. I also just got the ORA purple Birdsnest, ORA bright green Birdsnest and ORA yellow w/ pink polyp Pocilipora...

2007_0306Monti_Close_ups0047.jpg

2007_0306Monti_Close_ups0026.jpg

2007_0306Monti_Close_ups0011.jpg

2007_0306Monti_Close_ups0012.jpg

2007_0306Monti_Close_ups0026.jpg

eholceker

NJRC Member
Just ordered a large purple ice acro, a green stag, a green mili, and a blue tort. I got evrything for $160. Original value was like $317. cant wait until saturday.

Just got my order from Extreme. I have to say, I have never ordered from them before, but I definately would in the future.

Box was here are 10:30, foam cooler, heat pack inside and water was nice and warm. As everyone states the corals were triple bagged. Real nice.

Had one coral I wanted, an orange and blue lobo. Extreme called me and told me it was not opening up and if it was ok that they would not ship it. Would rather have that then a dead $100 coral.

Ordered a frag and must say, the frag size is impressive, and the 40% off also was a plus!

i ordered from them like a couple times everything was great packing was very impressive good people to deal with i checked out the 40% off mmmm had my finger on the trigger but the wife said DONT DO IT ITS FULL OF BLANKS lol

eholceker

NJRC Member
well there now seems to be an issue! it appears extreme corals never checked off the staurday delivery and now my corals will be in transit for 3 days and I won't even be home until after 7 on Monday. I am pretty pissed about this. Figures though with the week I am having. Now I feel bad for killing live animals and pissed that it is going to be impossible to find the exact peices!