• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

F.S. Maroon Clown Pair (sold) & Blue Green Chromis Brick, NJ 08724

For Sale is my pair of Maroon clowns (Sold). They were hosting a bubble tip until it got sucked into my power head. Looking to get $60 for the maroons and $10 for the 3 blue green chromis.
1001_22_04_10_9_52_52.jpg

1001_22_04_10_9_53_23.jpg

Re: F.S. Maroon Clown Pair & Blue Green Chromis Brick, NJ 08724

Isnt that a tomato clown and a gold striped maroon clown
just trying to clarify

ReTHEY're both maroons one is gold stripe the other is a regular.

Yes they are both maroons. The gold stripe wasn't supposed to be but got her gold over the years...

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor

I will take the 3 chromis. How big are they?

PM me to arrange a pickup please.

Hey Paul - what's been going on? I will never forget that bang up work you and MikeM did for me a couple years back. If it were not for that sink I would have forced out a while ago, since I have a bad back at the moment, I am definitely interested in the clowns. They don't look at that big, correct? About how big is the biggest?
Thanks

Maroons are sold. Chromis are still available.. Powder brown is going to be fostered at John and Phil's for a few months until I get settled in the new house.