• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

fall swap

Being a new comer what is this fall swap and symposium I dont have anything to swap cause I dont have anything Yet is it still worth me going to?

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Definitely worth going. It will be more that swapping, there will be vendors selling livestock and dry goods along with folks swapping corals.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Swap is really a misnomer. There are far more people who buy/sell at the "Swaps" than actually trade what they have for what you have. If you're interested in stocking your tank at great prices or if you're interested in hearing speakers talk on topics that can help educate you on various aspects of the hobby then going to the swap is a great idea!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
HERE is some more info on the swap that may be helpful.

HERE is some dialog about the whole llama thing. After you read it, you'll realize no one really knows what in the world it has to do with us!

JohnS_323 said:
After you read it, you'll realize no one really knows what in the world it has to do with us!

I allways tought that that was precisely the logic borrowed from the Monty Python's Holy Grail. ;D

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can pay at the door if you like. It would be $30.00 at the door as opposed to $20.00 if you pay now.

All the Frag swap info can be found here:Frag Swap Page

and Welcome to NJRC!