• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Feng is the man

He will not rush you and knows alot. I saw some nice fish that I wanted and Feng let me know that it was not ready and told me to wait until he is sure the fish is healthy. Most lfs just let you buy the fish just to make a sale. His frags are very nice and cared for. His prices are very good and he always gives my wife something free. (watch it Feng lol).

I have been going to Feng almost every weekend and he always makes me feel like am at a friends house picking items from his tanks.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
rodclement said:
Couldn't have said it better myself! Every time I went there service was excellent!

Rod

And his prices are great! Worth the ride just to checkout his display tank.

Bob

I agree, was there this weekend and couldnt help but walk away with a few things. Something that looked very yellow under his MH's looks more pink yellow under my t5s, a very welcome change. I love the fact that you can see the mother colony right next to his frag tanks, it helps alot to see what it could/should look like.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tazmaniancowboy said:
I've got to get there someday! Where is he again?

Don

Here's Feng's info

Red Sand
318 North Ave (Route 28)
Dunellen, NJ 08812

(732) 968-8888 [Store]
(917) 502-9649 [Cell]

If you take RT22 and get off on Washngton Ave. Go until you get to RT28 make a right and he is about 5 stores in on the right hand side.

Bob