• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

few photos of my current fish tank

No offense but i still like your pictures more than video.. ;)

hey question - how do the two hippos deal with each other? it's awesome you have the tank size to keep em. Love it.

Hawkeye said:
No offense but i still like your pictures more than video.. ;)

hey question - how do the two hippos deal with each other? it's awesome you have the tank size to keep em. Love it.
Hippos are one blue and one yellow belly. They are doing fine to each other. I add them into the tank at the same time and 1 week after the blond naso tank.

Now, how do i keep my RBTA in deep red again? i don't know what happen to my tank but the RBTA lost its redness. I knew that I have my tank parameter out of wack for 1 month or 2 months long. as now (1 month) the water parameters are stable (ph 8.1-8.2, temp 79 to 82, magnesium 1250-1350, calicium 420- 450, phosphate 0.05 - 0.07, everything else is zero in detection). I feed them almost daily with krill and small silver fish bought from asian market. the RBTA still pale. water change is 45gallons/week or 25 gallons 1/2 week.
can someone help me here?