• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FINALLY went to ILC

Today Tom and I took a roadtrip to Marlton, so that I could finally see ILC from the insides. Remember, I was down there on Easter, but they were closed.

I had some cash on me from selling one of my spiders on Saturday, and it was a "pricier" tarantula, too. ;) Wellll - I learned the first lesson:

You can NEVER bring enough money. :eek: I was sure glad to hear they took debit cards (MY debit card that is).

Here's what's new:

Hairy Mushroom
HairyMushroom5-10-07.jpg

Orange Fungia (Plate Coral)
Fungia5-10-07.jpg

Brain Coral: (<-- Tom, I owe you BIG TIME for spotting that one for me)
BrainCoral5-10-07.jpg

And for the heck of it, here's a whole tank shot:
Tank5-10-07.jpg

I am in "la la land" now, and drooling over my new additions. I guess it was like throwing a kid into candyland when I first walked through the doors, and I feel sorry for Tom because I barely gave him a chance to look at/for anything himself since I was constantly bugging him and asking him a gazillion questions. :-[ But I know we'll do it again - soon.

---
Wendy

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice finds Wendy. Glad you were finally able to make it INTO the store. The tank is coming along very nicely. You should be pretty happy.

JohnS_323 said:
Nice finds Wendy. Glad you were finally able to make it INTO the store. The tank is coming along very nicely. You should be pretty happy.

Thank you, John. Oh yes, I am VERY, very happy with my tank. I'm absolutely loving it. But I am afraid I'm spending WAYYYYYY too much time in front of it. :-[ It's not like I'm addicted or anything. :-X

---
Wendy