• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Flame Angel, Sinularia, BTA, GSP, etc. Cherry Hill

I'm determined to upgrade my softies tank to a mixed reef this years so I need to move some soft stuff out and some lps or beginner sps stuff in.

Sadly, the Flame Angel has to go. This one apparently has a taste for Acans, but has left all the softies, Duncans and a Chalice alone so far. Likes to hide, no real good pics, so full disclosure, no idea how I will catch it, but it has to go. Maybe nighttime mission or some kind of feeding trap.
IMG_3818.jpgIMG_3828.jpg

I can custom cut some large or small pieces of this Sinularia for you, I want to get rid of about half of it. Doesn't show but it has a nice creamy pinkish tan and pearlescent green color to it.

IMG_3805.jpg

Several garden variety BTAs available. Never bubbled for me, but nice healthy specimens. Plan is to try to remove it with RO/DI ice cubes, though I don't have experience doing this.
IMG_3807.jpg

Plenty of neon gsp's to go around.
IMG_3811.jpg

Once the Flame Angel is gone, i'm interested in most LPS and some beginner type SPS like Stylo, Pocillapora, Montis, etc. Only pests have vermetids and asterinas, so if i'd be interested in a harlequin shrimp that i'd be glad to pass when the stars are gone. Also open to suggestions on how to best remove the flame angel and anemones if anyone has some experience.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_3813.jpg
    IMG_3813.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3816.jpg
    IMG_3816.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3750.jpg
    IMG_3750.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
gonna close this down as a trade and move some stuff to sell or free (gsp). keeping the flame angel for now, unless i can figure out how to get the nibbler out of there without removing everything.

a LARGE cluster of two pieces (still together) of sinularia is available. one piece i'd say is almost cantaloupe sized and the other is roughly grapefruit sized. and 4 anemones are available.

i'm going to pm wilson and trio91 since they were interested. madreefer, i'll give you first crack at the flame angel, if i ever catch the damn thing.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Good morning
I would be interested in the anemones.
I can take all of them.

thanks fellas. everything is pending pick up today, except the gsp, lol.

wish i had the time, space and $$ for a frag system and could make stuff available for low cost. i think our hobby and market is underserved with budget options.