• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Flexible PVC

Does anyone know where to find flexible PVC in South Jersey. I am looking for a vendor for a small amount in Mt Laurel, Marlton, Cherry Hill area.

Only about 4 ft. I've been to lowes and HomeDepot but didn't see it anywhere. Was it kept in the plumbing section? I am looking for 1"

Thanks, I had my sump crack yesterday and spent the day putting in a new one. I replaced a 40 long with a 55 and I have to replumb one overflow box because of the added hight.

Thanks for the reply. I went to lowes and picked some up today. It was a little over $3 a foot and I only needed 3ft. Waited for about 45 min for someone in plumbing then cut the thing myself only to wait another 15 min at the register for someone to go get the bar code to scan it in. I'm usually not an impatient person, but an hour to buy 3 ft of hose is a little to much.

Yea, I agree with you on that one. I have had the exact same experience. Try to do that on a sat and see how long it takes you!