• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags for Sale, Rockaway 07866

My reef has suffered a bit lately. I changed my lights without sufficient acclimation and ended up hurting a lot of corals, killing some outright. I have some sweet stuff I have to sell anyway.

My beautiful green "Kedd's Table" died back. I saved a bunch of frags and they are doing very well, encrusted and growing. If you are confident of your abilities with acros, give this a try. NOTE: This coral does not like change and sometimes just will RTN out of spite. No guarantee. I have four frags for sale, $25 each.

Oregon Blue Tort "Shaun Bennett." I broke a branch during recent pump outage. Spectacular. $25

Cali tort also available $25

Pink and Blue (aka purple and blue) Mille, $20
Rainbow Pocillopora (Purple w/yellow/green underneath)$20
Ponape Birdsnest, yellow green with pink tips, awesome $20
Purple A. Nana, thin branches, fresh cuts $10
Sunset Monti, mounted piece $20
Pokerstar Monti, mounted piece $20
Tricolor Acro, good grower, $20
Green Hydnophora, $15 generous piece
Green Cap Purple Rim, $10 generous piece
Montipora Spongodes, green or purple and green, branches, $10
Montipora Hirsuta, elkhorn monti, make offer

Most of this stuff can be seen in my build thread photos under Tale of the Tank.

Sorry, no shipping. Pickup at my house or near my work in East Rutherford. Will probably be at the July meeting.

Jim I am in for one of each of these as the same pieces I got from you died in my last tank crash

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Where abouts in Rockaway are you? I didn't know you were so close, I work on Franklin ave. and might have to stop by after work one day and check out what you got.

Gonzapa said:
Jim I am in for one of each of these as the same pieces I got from you died in my last tank crash

Hi,
Did you get your frags okay?