• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE – Tank Stand - Sayreville

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Free pine stand that will fit a tank with an 18 by 48 inch footprint. Needs a little tlc.

IMG_3999.jpg

Paul,
if the 75 gallon tank fit into that stand, I would like to take it. please let me know if noone take it yet. how much work do i need to fix in order to use it?
Olivier

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Olivier, it will fit a 75 gallon tank, and you are the first to respond, so that makes this stand YOURS!

If I were to keep this and use it, I would sand it and put on a fresh coat of polyurethane. As far as the structure, it was built with those large staples….I don’t like them. So I would also use either nails or screws to tighten up the joints.

No rush in picking it up....whenever.

I will be back from travel today wednesday and i will take 287 home. I might want to stop by ur housr to see if I can take the stand home w my prius

redfishbluefish said:
If I'm not home, it's up the driveway.
Paul,
i forget where your house location. I drive near by your house and don't know how to get to your house so I turn around to go home. I think i will try again tomorrow after work. would you please kindly send me your home address?
thanks
Olivier

Paul,
thank you very much for the stand. who knew that would fit in my Prius heh? :).
it was nice to talk to you again :). I have not see much of NJRC members around recently due to family situation :).

Olivier