• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free 120g tank has chip

Some of you may have read this thread http://www.njreefers.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=16587.msg152527#msg152527

It's a used 120g that I picked up. Well it has a chip on the corner and I don't want to take a chance in my house with it leading to a full blown catastrophe. So I'm picking up a new 120g Oceanic starfire tank today.

I don't have any idea if the above tank will hold or not. But if you want it, you can have it. You just have to pick it up within the next 2 days. If it's not gone by Thursday night, I'll take the BFH (big frickin hammer) to it.

Maybe it's not good for anything other than a big hamster cage or filling part way for a sump/frag tank whatever.

Anyway, it's free and come with no guarantee at all - in fact only the warning that you are on your own. So don't come crying to me if it breaks.

I live in Mendham 07945.