• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free- 16 ounces of Phyto

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I should have sent you a message first asking if you had any. Just put an order in yesterday for pods and phyto. BRS was having algae barn products on sale for 20% off.

I lost my cultures several months ago. I would love to start up again. When you have more would you be willing to ship to 08722.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I lost my cultures several months ago. I would love to start up again. When you have more would you be willing to ship to 08722.
I've lost mine several times since I started- the last time was when I broke my ankle and could'nt bend over or carry anything- Got a new culure on ebay- check it out. I could ship, but it might be easier/ better for you taht way- let me know

DYIguy

NJRC Member
More in a week, a giveaway turned into a trade. I got to see @Bear82 's tanks- really nice- some great frags/ display tank corals, and a generous guy too Thanks Steve