• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free anemone w/ conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anemone split ;D

this pic was taken the first time it split 7-8 months ago
233_07_04_07_9_01_21_0.JPG

A: Your tank is established

B: you pick up in Ocean City

C: If my wife is home, you comment that I need a bigger skimmer
I'll say I know but things are a bit tight right now.
you say, You can easily get $200 for your skimmer and pump + the Premium Aquatics group buy is coming up you'll save 15% and with the new pumps the skimmers are using you'll save a ton of money on your electric bill, it will pay for itself in 3-4 months ;) ;D

ill help you out francis , but with conditions too ,
A:tell my wife i need better flow ,
B:I could use a OM super squirt :eek: and sell the power heads

and the fish and corals be happy ;D

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Danny,
I don't get overtime, straight salary. So any plug to get better equipment I am for. Like an RO/DI would make the corals grow, be happier, clear water and less algae on the glass, etc.

Mark

Francis and Ralph

Really Cute!!!!!! :)

Y'all need to become more creative "benders of truth". ;) You know, throw more tech jargon at them, real or not..."this skimmer only yields 0.26549 mm's of skimmate/sq.cm of column capacity which is eating up 4x the amount of energy as most others" or "the energy coefficients of these pumps are in the 9.67534 ergs/kwh which is way out of line with the newer cost saving pumps". :p

Or, simply up the ante on the bribes to fellow NJRC'ers ;D

Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.