• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Corals (Lake Hopatcong 07849)

My 72 gallon reef tank MUST GO DOWN tomorrow. I have 7-8 corals left that need homes. Free to whomever comes and gets them. (see my previous post on breaking down my 72 for pictures) Their a little hairy due to poor tank maintenance, but some of them actually seem to have thrived under poor conditions. I'm loading a truck. I won't be monitoring or responding to this thread.

Call me:

David Murphy
973-525-6183

Just called him, Im picking them up tonight. I will post the ones I dont keep in the dont break the chain, or will donate them eventually to NJRC, or our upcoming swap. Details will come in the next few days.

Most of them will be available, I already have duncans, frogspawn, candy cane, some acans, and favia. So actually, almost all will be available. Just trying to help him out since hes moving.