• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free corals

horseplay

NJRC Member
I have some corals up for grabs, free unless you have something I want and willing to give. Pick up in Aberdeen.

Leng Sy caps - due to move I have to break up the rock these caps are on. Now I have two small rocks with these caps encrusted on. One has a little blue mushroom (warning, invasive) as well.
Tequilla sunrish zoas. these will be on small rubbles. Maybe 3 or 4 of these.

Joe

I have some corals up for grabs, free unless you have something I want and willing to give. Pick up in Aberdeen.

Leng Sy caps - due to move I have to break up the rock these caps are on. Now I have two small rocks with these caps encrusted on. One has a little blue mushroom (warning, invasive) as well.
Tequilla sunrish zoas. these will be on small rubbles. Maybe 3 or 4 of these.

Joe
Hey joe I can swing by and grab some.

horseplay

NJRC Member
I just got this beautiful piece of devil's hand leather from Emmanuel but unfortunately it "supposedly" can kill sps when it's not happy. Free as well for pick up.

Salted

NJRC Member
I see you’re going to rap Sunday afternoon. Any chance you could bring a tequila sunrise zoa with you if there’s one left?