• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Damsels in Smithville 08205

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a 2" orange tail damsel and 3 green chromis between 3/4"-1 1/4" for free. The orange tail is aggressive but doesn't do anymore than chase my yellow tails. The 3 chromis are to busy chasing each other to bother my other fish. Anyway, free to good home. I need the room for other fish.

I have not caught them yet , they are still in my DT. Will catch once I have somebody interested.

radiata

NJRC Member
Interested in the fish if the previous offer falls through. I can supply coral frags if you're interested in them.

I'm looking to hook this up with a pass through the Forsythe National Wildlife Reserve. I understand that the Snowy Owl population is exploding there this year...

Interested in the fish if the previous offer falls through. I can supply coral frags if you're interested in them.

I'm looking to hook this up with a pass through the Forsythe National Wildlife Reserve. I understand that the Snowy Owl population is exploding there this year...

They are supposed to be picked up Saturday afternoon. If that doesn't happen they are yours. Didn't know about the owls I will have to check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.