• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Frags in Kendall Park, NJ

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I have some purple cap and green poccillopora that I am looking to get rid of. These will be large pieces up to several inches in size, more like mini colonies.

First come, first served.

Thanks for looking.

Herb

Same here thanks for being so generous. These will be the first corals in my Tank! My fiance said she wants to have a album with who donated what for this tank on the pics. Seriously its ppl like you that made me not quit after my last tank broke on me twice.

HerbieK said:
Plenty of frags left. Just had one taker so far...
hi ya---just got back in--was out all afternoon---if you have any frags left, i could swing by either mon or tuesday night--would be after 630pm---or this coming sat---you let me know--i'm open to whatever fits your schedule
again--
thanks--will return to favor
Steve

Herb - thanks much for the frags.

I will definitely pass it along if it gets anywhere near your amazing growth!

Herb,
I wanted to say a GREAT BIG THANKS!!!! For the Very Generous Frags!
They are doing Great!!! They Love my T5's!!! ;D
Especially the green poccillopora!
Your Tank is Beautiful! Thanks for spending a little mini meeting with us!
Great Seeing you!
And a Huge Thanks once again!
TR

Hey Herb,

If you have some left I'd love to come by tomorrow if that's ok. Let me know. I have some frags if you are looking for zoas pm me and I'll let you know what I have.

-Jay

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
That's all folks. I am out of Pocci for the first time in years, and I have beaten back the purple cap to right about where I want it.

Thanks.

Herb