• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free live rock

I have about 8-10 pieces of live rock that's a combination of Vanuatu and Marco rock. rocks have been in my system for almost two yrs. decent sized pieces that include a couple of shelf pieces. Total weight is probably around 30-40 lbs but not sure. I CANNOT guarantee they are pest free as I did have an aptaisia problem a while ago and that's why Im not putting them into my new system. rocks have some zoas, a leather, two emerald crabs and there should be three peppermint shrimp in there as well. Free to go home but would never turn down a frag or two and this pick up only at my house in Manasquan.

And I'll throw in a very large ball of chaeto too.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Steve I definitely would be interested in the rock but I could not pick up til Monday (crazy work schedule).I have a frogspawn and red monti and zoo's I could give you.I just got the part in to start my 29 Solana cube and was looking to get some rock.
Thanks
Meg

Hi Steve I definitely would be interested in the rock but I could not pick up til Monday (crazy work schedule).I have a frogspawn and red monti and zoo's I could give you.I just got the part in to start my 29 Solana cube and was looking to get some rock.
Thanks
Meg

Its all yours meg. I'd be interested in the red monti. Monday after 6 is good with me.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I have 2 (about 1 inch each) they are all yours I will see you Monday after 6pm.If you want a frogspawn a huge colt or any zoo's let me know

Thanks
Meg