• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE Red Raspberries and / or Amaryllis with a Fish Item (Sayreville)

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I’m trying to clean the fish shed and the first two things I came across are ten gallon tops and a 55 gallon screen top. These are free and as a bonus you may have as many raspberry bushes you can dig out, as well as an amaryllis plant (I’ll provide the shovel). The raspberries are a Fall variety that I get a mid summer picking before the main crop ripens in the Fall.

The ten gallon tops are all or none. That is, you must take all four of the tops.

IMG_0355.jpg

The screen top for a 55 gallon was used for some creatures my kids had when they were young. I no longer have a 55 gallon tank.

IMG_0353.jpg

I will give preference to NJRC members for three days…after that, it is whoever responded first.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mad, the top is yours….just let me know when you want to pick it up. Also, if you want Raspberry plants, please bring something to put them in….they may be transported bare root, so a five gallon bucket will hold quite a few. If you would like an amaryllis, they come in a plastic pot. Thanks for taking the top.