• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free small cube and palys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So, got some salt creep at the base of my Oceanic cube (18x18x20) and realized it was time to do something quick before the kitchen floor became the new tank.

The tank and stand are up for grabs. They still look great, are clean, no scratches. Just wouldn’t trust it to water. Would make an EXCELLENT tree frog or small reptile setup.

I’m not planning to bathe the tank and if no pickups its getting dumped on Tuesday.

PALYS - Also free, 6x8 stick covered with Captain Jerk palys. This is in shallow water and will be available tomorrow or junked by Monday. I’m tired of fast growing greens and though this has stayed on its rock I have no space for it in the new tank.

If anyone interested can send pics on request.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Could be resealed I guess. Its a nice little tank, but I needed somewhere to transfer to and picked up Raptor’s deal.
It would make a great tree frog tank and I’m tempted, but animals already heavily outweigh humans in our home and if they ever revolt…

Per the Plays, they’re standard Cptn Jerk, Green-yellow with the dark lines from center. Would take a pic but things still stirred up.
Messing with lighting to try to get a good shot, but they’re pretty much this in a tight colony of about 100.
1694310265565.jpeg
As its a give away, its for paid members of NJRC only and not for splitting and re-selling.

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
IMG_6929.jpegIMG_6935.jpegIMG_6931.jpeg
The paly rock has a few bubbles of algae on it and would need to be dipped.
Also found some neat macro.

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Locking this. As we were moving the tank to the porch it gave out, if I dont get any PMs for a paladrium or reptile house tonight it’s hitting the recyc center tomorrow morn.

Status
Not open for further replies.