• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Xenia - cherry hill nj

Hey Guys,

I have free pulsing Xenia, I can provide as much as you want. A frag in return would be appreciated, but not at all required. Please let me know if you want some ASAP, they will be thrown out in a few days.

, Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
I would love some but I'm still about a week away from ready. If you still have any next weekend I'd definitely take some. A I can offer in return is green hammer. It's all I have left that's hanging on in the stock tank.

I would love some but I'm still about a week away from ready. If you still have any next weekend I'd definitely take some. A I can offer in return is green hammer. It's all I have left that's hanging on in the stock tank.

I will gladly hold on to some for you. Let me know when you are ready. Also, the hammer would be great, I am going in a Euphyllia dominated direction.

I live in Cinnaminson, if you still have some available I would love to swing over to pick a bit up. I have a new BioCube 14 that I just setup. I would love to have something to start with.

Thanks