• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Yellow Dottyback

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Will post a pic if/when I can take one. 6 months in tank, full size- color is mostly dusky with a yellow tail- take it and you can have your pic of other tank mates- a pair of chromis, a pair of Springer damsels, a striped blenny

Pickup in Chester NJ or a local meeting place

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Not the best pic- it doesn't pose for pics, but here is one with the striped blenny

Attachments

• DSCF0116 (2).JPG
    DSCF0116 (2).JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 19

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Found a home for all I think- the dottyback was the most important part of the deal, I'm shutting down a tank, some fish are easier to rehome- dotties aren't easy- so I added incentive- if it doesn't work out, are you interested

Last edited:

horseplay

NJRC Member
I have a bicolor dotty, you think they'll fight lol? I do like the striped blenny. I believe they're tank bred.

Found a home for all I think- the dottyback was the most important part of the deal, I'm shutting down a tank, some fish are easier to rehome- dotties aren't easy- so I added incentive- if it doesn't work out, are you interested
sure - I’ve got a display sump that is empty and have been waiting for something like this… I guess lmk if they become available again